- VIBE: authentic, cozy, mood-setting
- WHERE WE SEE IT: by the fake fireplace, family room
- IT WILL MOST APPEAL TO THOSE WHO LIKE: the romance of a fire without all that endless log-tending, the idea of "roughing it".
Fireside cedarwood and smoke with hints of pine, clove-studded oranges, and port wine. Balanced and masculine without being overly smoky. This is a total rustic mood-setter, and one of our top sellers.
Fun fact: This fragrance was inspired by the eye-popping stone fireplace in the 1945 classic Barbara Stanwyck film, Christmas In Connecticut.
- TOP NOTES: orange peel | saffron
- BODY: cedarwood | pine | cypress | clove
- BASE: vetiver | smoke
- WAX WEIGHT: 4 oz
- VESSEL: Brushed gold metal tin with rolled-edge gold lid.
- SIZE: Approx. 1.75"H x 2.5"D
- BURN TIME: Up to 16 hours.
All candles are handpoured on our Virginia farm. We use only 100% American-grown soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, premium fragrance oils, and natural essential oils. No added dyes, stabilizers, wax blends, or chemicals.
The Bathing Raven celebrates a true, DIY philosophy. From the initial inspiration for a collection, to the handwritten appreciation note to each customer, our team does it all. Not only is your candle handcrafted in our studio, each fragrance is an original scent blend, created in-house. All label design is also done in-house, unless otherwise noted. We do not buy finished products from perfumers or designers.
We believe this makes each candle a cohesive, artisan creation, instead of a curated combo of others' talents. We are proud to call each product our own.