- VIBE: feminine, floral, soothing
- WHERE WE SEE IT: bedrooms, her dressing room, bath-side
- IT WILL MOST APPEAL TO THOSE WHO LIKE: lavender, daydreaming, all things French.
Compared to luxury bath products, this soothing fragrance is like waking up to soft sheets, spring air, and the Paris flower market. Lavender-forward, with additional floral and linen hints to round it out.
Fun fact: This fragrance was first inspired by a passage through the Queen's boudoir at Versailles, two decades ago. We don't remember the exact scent in there, but looking back, felt this should absolutely be it.
- TOP NOTES: lavender | hyacinth
- BODY: lavender | fresh linen
- BASE: vanilla | lilac
- WAX WEIGHT: 12 oz
- VESSEL: Premium Mason brand, clear jar w/rustic brown, twist-on metal lid.
- SIZE: Approx. 5"H x 3"D
- BURN TIME: Up to 65 hours. (Soy burns slower than many other waxes.)
All candles are handpoured on our Virginia farm. We use only 100% American-grown soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, premium fragrance oils, and natural essential oils. No added dyes, stabilizers, wax blends, or chemicals.
The Bathing Raven celebrates a true, DIY philosophy. From the initial inspiration for a collection, to the handwritten appreciation note to each customer, our team does it all. Not only is your candle handcrafted in our studio, each fragrance is an original scent blend, created in-house. All label design is also done in-house, unless otherwise noted. We do not buy finished products from perfumers or designers.
We believe this makes each candle a cohesive, artisan creation, instead of a curated combo of others' talents. We are proud to call each product our own.