- VIBE: outdoorsy, masculine, natural
- WHERE WE SEE IT: his office, family room, the getaway cabin
- IT WILL MOST APPEAL TO THOSE WHO: like fresh evergreens, enjoy "guy scents", and think the hike all the way to the waterfall is worth it.
A balance of balsam, mountain fir, and pine cones, with base notes of amber and stone moss. A year-round favorite for those who love natural, woodsy scents. Think meandering spring hikes, mossy streams, and mountain views from the cabin.
- TOP NOTES: spruce | lavandin | eucalyptus
- BODY: fir | balsam
- BASE: amber | stone moss
- WAX WEIGHT: 12 oz
- VESSEL: Premium Mason brand, clear jar w/rustic brown, twist-on metal lid.
- SIZE: Approx. 5"H x 3"D
- BURN TIME: Up to 65 hours. (Soy burns slower than many other waxes.)
All candles are handpoured on our Virginia farm. We use only 100% American-grown soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, premium fragrance oils, and natural essential oils. No added dyes, stabilizers, wax blends, or chemicals.
The Bathing Raven celebrates a true, DIY philosophy. From the initial inspiration for a collection, to the handwritten appreciation note to each customer, our team does it all. Not only is your candle handcrafted in our studio, each fragrance is an original scent blend, created in-house. All label design is also done in-house, unless otherwise noted. We do not buy finished products from perfumers or designers.
We believe this makes each candle a cohesive, artisan creation, instead of a curated combo of others' talents. We are proud to call each product our own.