- VIBE: rich, elegant, mysterious
- WHERE WE SEE IT: his office, bedrooms, your favorite reading nook
- IT WILL MOST APPEAL TO THOSE WHO: love masculine scents, prefer nighttime, think even studio apartments need a library.
It's elementary, my dear! Notes of soft leather, pipe tobacco, and aged oak evoke Victorian mysteries, stormy winter days, and shelves of leather-bound volumes. An atmospheric, masculine fragrance.
Fun Fact: Nerd alert... As a young kid, I loved Sherlock Holmes stories... partly for the mysteries, but mostly for the dark and detailed settings that brought these stories alive. This fragrance is inspired by those stories, while the name came from a room in the mystery board game, Clue.
- TOP NOTES: oak | cade
- BODY: leather | cedar | tobacco
- BASE: vetiver | sandalwood
- WAX WEIGHT: 12 oz
- VESSEL: Premium Mason brand, clear jar w/rustic brown, twist-on metal lid.
- SIZE: Approx. 5"H x 3"D
- BURN TIME: Up to 65 hours. (Soy burns slower than many other waxes.)
All candles are handpoured on our Virginia farm. We use only 100% American-grown soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, premium fragrance oils, and natural essential oils. No added dyes, stabilizers, wax blends, or chemicals.
The Bathing Raven celebrates a true, DIY philosophy. From the initial inspiration for a collection, to the handwritten appreciation note to each customer, our team does it all. Not only is your candle handcrafted in our studio, each fragrance is an original scent blend, created in-house. All label design is also done in-house, unless otherwise noted. We do not buy finished products from perfumers or designers.
We believe this makes each candle a cohesive, artisan creation, instead of a curated combo of others' talents. We are proud to call each product our own.